Josie, Coin in Bottle Trick, 1st Meeting

4 days ago, I asked Josie for taking a toy and puts it into a basket. Mastery of it, that in less than five minutes. That later the Easter Egg Hunt (www.youtube.com night when I was a bit of all party sales inspired when I was stopped on the way home from work morphed. The ultimate objective of all able to complete a currency (quarter, in particular) have a small opening in a glass / bottle (as in this case was Shebang: www.youtube.com To do this, I Josiecomfortable, a little metal in my mouth. I knew by past experience and asked her to bring my glasses, that this is the hardest part, the trick fine. So my wonderful agility instructor (www.youtube.com lent me a handlebar teeny tiny metal. I had a picture of Josie get it stopped, because it's damn funny, as is size Shih-Tzu or so:) And 'warm cheeks as she carries;) In a few minutes he recovered like a champion.I started thinking to myself ", well, could this money not in the bottle as a ploy to Have the blue sky, the idea after everything!" For them used to having something small in her mouth and swallow, I had ice cubes in a cup. He thought it was funny, was frozen mouth, and she stood and sneezed a few minutes. I had the idea and decided to put the quarter in tonight. Somehow knew exactly what I wanted, and start immediately. Gut puppy! I did not knowAttach ...