Josie, Trick Coin in the bottle, the first Meeting

4 days ago, I asked Josie to take a toy and put it in a basket. He learned in less than 5 minutes. Then, later in the Easter Egg Hunt (www.youtube.com in the evening, when I was a bit of all party sales inspired when I turned left out of the way home from work. The ultimate goal of all was to be able to put a coin (a quarter, that is) in a small opening of a jar / bottle (as in this case have Shebang: www.youtube.com to do this I need Josiecomfortable, a little 'metal in your mouth. I knew from past experience to ask, bring me my glasses, that this is probably the most difficult part would be the trick. So my wonderful teacher mobility (www.youtube.com lent me a small metal object I would keep a picture of Josie, because it's damn funny, it's become like the size of Shih-Tzu or something.) And 'comfortable her cheeks when she wears it;) Within minutes she was to recover, as a sample.I started to make me think, "Well, this coin in bottle trick does not like the idea of blue sky at last!" For her usual, slightly smaller in the mouth and not swallow, I had ice cubes in a cup. He thought it was funny, was frozen to his mouth and sat down and sneezed for a few minutes. I decided I had the idea and has led to the quarter-finals this evening. He knew exactly what I wanted anyway, and start immediately. Good puppy! I do not haveBandwidth of ...